GetResponse Review - GetResponse Email Marketing Service And Why You Should Consider It For Your Business
Marketing is an important part of any business, it is a great way to reach current and new customers. Whether you're promoting content or selling products.
Email marketing can help you get the word out.
GetResponse is one excellent option that offers flexible plans, numerous extra features, and a generous 30-day free trial
I took advantage of that free trial, which allows up to 1,000 contacts and doesn't require a credit card.
GetResponse is very attractive, thanks to its low price and extra features.
One of the best features which I use personally is that you can do Facebook Ads through their platform without having a Facebook Ads account.
This is a screenshot for my account in which you will see how Facebook Ad looks like:
How Can GetResponse Help Me In My Business?
By comparison with other email marketing tools, Getresponse's feature set is one of the most comprehensive available.
Not only does Getresponse provide all the key stuff you'd expect from an email marketing platform — list hosting, templates, autoresponders, analytics and so on, It's recently been expanding its feature set to the point where has morphed into an all-in-one marketing and e-commerce solution.
I am currently using it for my electrical courses for Facebook Ads, creating funnels, landing pages and autoresponders.
I have used other options before like Clickfunnels or Convertkit.
But what I like about Getresponse is that it has all the tools you need in one site and no need for other marketing software.
In addition to being very affordable, if you like to test at the beginning using the paid plan, the lowest plan is $15/month which is really cheap.
We will discuss features in the website below.
Powerful email marketing software with professional email templates, easy design tools,and unmatched deliverability.
GetResponse offers a suite of email marketing tools designed to deliver tailor-made offers to your contacts when they’re most active. You can build an effective email marketing strategy in a just few simple steps, without breaking the bank.
Get your business online and connect with your audience anywhere, anytime
Integrated webinar software designed to increase conversions and engagement.
Easy set-up, no installation required.
Deliver relevant emails and experiences – automatically.
Visualize your desired customer journey and bring it to life with marketing automation that grows with your needs.
Help your subscribers improve their skills or reach their goals with dedicated, relevant offers. Schedule your autoresponders to create tailor-made series for your customers that perfectly match their needs and interests. Schedule your autoresponders to automatically create tailor-made programs that will perfectly match their needs and interests.
Stunning pages in just a few clicks, you can build pages that convert your traffic and leads into more business –even if web design is not really your thing.
Your ultimate marketing & lead funnel machine. Ready-made, automated sales funnel generator: build your landing pages, automate your emails, sell your products, recover abandoned orders, and convert your customers.
Formerly known as Autofunnel.
Everything you need to sell online.
There are tons of tools in this part only like adding stores, products, payment processors, sales funnels and more.
It would take lots of pages to just explain how powerful is this for you.
I wish I could explain more in this article, but GetResponse will provide you with lots of resources to start your online business, they have also webinars for beginners to understand how to make use of it.
To Summarize Everything
- So long as you are happy to use a 'Basic' plan, Getresponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them.
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are extremely generous.
- It gives you excellent marketing automation options.
- Getresponse’s webinar functionality is a excellent — I haven’t come across this functionality on similar products.
- Its ‘Conversion Funnel’ feature is potentially useful for merchants who want to manage all aspects of their sales funnels and e-commerce activity under one roof.
- Its reporting features are comprehensive.
- Getresponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for the e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a good approach to data segmentation — it’s far more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp.
- All Getresponse plans come with a useful landing page creator that facilitates A/B testing — something that could potentially save you a lot of money.
- Support is provided in a wide variety of languages.
- You can try out all the Getresponse features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details.